Are You Unhappy with Your Smile? A Miami Dentist Can Help.
Unhappy with your smile? You’re not alone. According to a recent survey, over 33% of American adults say they are dissatisfied with the appearance of their smile. Teeth that are crooked, missing, or discolored not only diminish your smile, but drain your self-confidence. At CG Smile, we want you to love your smile, which is why we offer a complete solution. It’s called The CG Smile Makeover.
The CG Smile Makeover is a comprehensive course of treatments to rehabilitate dental health and appearance. Even if you are missing all of your natural teeth, CG Smile can help you create the smile you’ve always wanted. Read on to learn more.
Conditions We Treat
Missing teeth? Have crooked and/or discolored teeth? The team at CG Smile is here to make the seemingly impossible possible. We take a comprehensive approach to treating cosmetic dental conditions, such as:
- Crooked teeth. With clear aligners and similar orthodontic treatments, correcting crooked teeth doesn't mean you have to settle on having a "metal mouth." Misaligned and crooked teeth can be straightened with practically invisible clear aligners.
- Stained teeth. The most common complaint among most dental patients is that their teeth aren't as white as they once were or what they would like them to be. Many who have had their teeth discolored due to age or medications believe that it is too late to turn back the time on their smiles. In reality, through advanced Zoom! teeth whitening, veneers, and bonding, there is no reason you can't have a brilliant white smile at any age.
- Cracked or chipped teeth.Cracked and chipped teeth can diminish the symmetry of an otherwise beautiful smile. CG Smile offers dental veneers, bonding, and dental crowns to help you regain a gorgeous, unblemished smile.
- Missing teeth. No matter the condition of the rest of the teeth, if you are missing one or several teeth, this is what people will notice whenever you smile. Fortunately, there are a number of treatment options available to replace missing teeth. These include dental implants, partial dentures, full dentures, and bridges. We would be happy to recommend the right treatment for you.
Benefits of a Beautiful Smile
There are numerous benefits to a beautiful smile that go beyond oral health. These include:
- It’s a great confidence-booster. Knowing that you can show off a radiant smile at any time is one of the best self-esteem boosters.
- Create a more attractive appearance. In numerous studies, a beautiful smile is something most people search for in a potential partner. Nearly 70% state that a beautiful smile ranks as “very important” in evaluating someone’s attractiveness.
- Improve career prospects. In a perfect world, the only thing that would matter to a job interviewer is what is on your resume. But, this world is far from perfect. In one survey, over 74% of respondents stated that an unattractive smile can hinder a person’s chances of being hired or promoted. Can you smile your way into your dream job? If the studies are to be believed, the answer has to be ‘Yes!’
- Take years off your perceived age. A luminous, straight smile can knock years off your apparent age. A beautiful smile can make you look up to 10 years younger, according to multiple research studies.
- Improve your health. A healthy smile is one that is perfectly aligned and the teeth meet to form a proper bite. These are not only important for a healthy mouth, but a proper bite (occlusion). Having a correct bite is important to digestion, which can also help you reach and maintain your ideal weight. Dental plaque has been associated with poor cardiovascular health, putting people at a heightened risk of heart attack and stroke. Don’t neglect your oral health — It has a huge impact on your overall health and wellbeing!
We’re Here to Help
If you're unhappy with your smile, CG Smile is here to help. Contact us today for a comprehensive smile evaluation.
Is Crowding Cramping Your Smile?
If dental crowding is making it difficult to brush or floss, or it is diminishing the appearance of your smile, you should know that you have options.